Welcome to Weir Wood Sailing Club
Oppy Camp 2015
2015 IOCA South East Area Championship Results
Weir Wood is located on the edge of the Ashdown Forest at Forest Row just over 3 miles form East Grinstead. Weir Wood Reservoir is about 1.5 miles long and extends to about 280 acres.
Please browse our website and you will find a wealth of information about our club but most importantly, how to join. You will discover how to find us, what we sail and when we are open. We have a very active youth section. We are also an RYA Training Centre and offer a full range of RYA Courses, for both dighies and powerboat.
Use the Icons below to quickly take you to where you want to go.
• Sail all year round
• RYA Training Centre - Courses for all levels
• Coastal activities for Oppies, Youth and Adults
• Large boat parks
• Club racing Saturday, Sunday plus Wednesday evenings during the summer
• Wide range of social events for both adults and children
• Clubhouse overlooking the water with hot showers, catering and bar
• Active Youth and Optimist clubs
• Hire fleet available to members
Use these Icons below to choose where to go