Welcome to Weir Wood Sailing Club
Weir Wood is located on the edge of the Ashdown Forest at Forest Row just over 3 miles form East Grinstead. Weir Wood Reservoir is about 1.5 miles long and extends to about 280 acres.
Please browse our website and you will find a wealth of information about our club but most importantly, how to join. You will discover how to find us, what we sail and when we are open. We have a very active youth section. We are also an RYA Training Centre and offer a full range of RYA Courses, for both dighies and powerboat.
Use the Icons below to quickly take you to where you want to go.
• Sail all year round
• RYA Training Centre - Courses for all levels
• Coastal activities for Oppies, Youth and Adults
• Large boat parks
• Club racing Saturday, Sunday plus Wednesday evenings during the summer
• Wide range of social events for both adults and children
• Clubhouse overlooking the water with hot showers, catering and bar
• Active Youth and Optimist clubs
• Hire fleet available to members
Use these Icons below to choose where to go